Windows Software by Extreme Blackjack
SmartCards blackjack software provides some of the best card counting training available anywhere. It is not a home blackjack game, but a professional software tool that builds the skills you need to beat the game consistently. SmartCards does this by providing a large range of exercises and practice environments. It supports virtually any card counting system, with features not found in many other practice programs.
- The play field is where training takes place: You can custom build your practice environment by using the main menu to access hand patterns, hand settings, point counts, conversion settings, deck composition and order, count-values display, testing, performance records, the discard tray and shoe strip, and more.
- The session-strip displays current exercise, hand pattern, deck type. shoe size, IRC, exercise length, and time.
- With the count-strip you can view any combination of twelve discrete counting values.
- Operation signs indicate stop, start, count-down, wait, seconds passed, correct responses, shuffle type, and a progress bar that displays elapsed hands or time.
- Select from dozens of point counts or enter your own: whole, decimal, balanced or unbalanced, offset (IRC), asymmetric (52 value), with any count level +/-999.
- Measure any point count’s strength for insurance, betting, strategy, effect of bet spread, and overall system rating (OSR)
- Compare, design, name, and save point counts.
- Assign ace side tag (whole or decimal, +/-999) with forward or backward ace-counting.
- Measure and manipulate, expand or compact, name and save, full-deck (asymmetric) tag sets.
True Count Conversion
- Choose from three convergence points (where the true equals the running count): the last whole, half, or quarter deck.
- Estimate to nearest segment-size per deck as whole then halves, or halves then quarters.
- Estimate by decks remaining or decks played.
- Use multiplication or division for converting to true count. Use separate operators for multiple decks and last deck.
- Select from five types of true-count rounding: Norm (adjustable from .1 to .9), Truncate, Round Up, Round Down, or None.
Full Count Peek
- View all fifty-two tag values when using asymmetrical, full-deck count sets.
- Choose deck type: Card Set (retains composition but varies order), Ordered (retains card sequence), or Infinite (random composition and order).
- Play against 1 to 8-deck shoes.
- Manipulate the deck for composition or order, with a wide variety of operations and shortcuts.
- Name and save altered shoes, or choose from presets.
- Practice with burn cards, and cut card spot variation.
- Set IRC or practice with random starting counts.
- Train with pips-only shoes.
- Set to anticipate shuffle or make invisible.
Discard Tray and Shoe Estimation Strip Tray & Strip Adjustment
- Practice deck estimation with box sizes of one, two, four, six, or eight decks.
- View discard ruler, with display of exact number of card in tray and total cards played (including cards showing on table).
- Display tray in wide or narrow mode.
- Match discard image to variety of screen resolutions, automatically or by hand.
- Shrink or expand discard and shoe-strip, adjusting to exact sizes.
- Display deck-ruler with variety of deck segmenting (one to thirteen ticks per deck).
- Select from twelve distinct exercises:
- Add Total
- Static Count
- Deck Estimation
- Running Count
- Deck Conversion
- True Count
- Ace Norm
- Ace Occurrence
- Ace Difference
- Ace Deviation
- Adjusted Running Count
- Adjusted True Count
- Progress through Preparatory, Primary and, Multi- Parameter drill sections.
- Access values display.
Count Values Display
- Set default or custom design values display with twelve discrete count values.
- Name and save display groups.
- Choose from eleven practice patterns, designed to build a comprehensive set of counting skills:
- Heads Up High
- Dealer Stiff
- Full Deck
- Four Corners
- Crowded House
- Quick access Patterns window.
- Vary timing of hands:
- Wait sets the length between hands
- Stutter varies the pause between cards
- Flash determines the time that cards display
- Choose exercise length by setting the number of hands or by setting a time limit (Sprint).
- Set display order to normal, reverse, or random.
- Set hands size to a fixed size or random range.
- Use an anchor card (repeating rank and position) to practice repeating card combination or soft hands.
- Name and save hand-settings group or select from presets provided by SmartCards.
- Track and measure best performance (top 10).
- Test and monitor team skill-building.
- Sort by initials, speed, accuracy, settings, date, etc.
- Save session comments.
Testing / Choice Box / Test Location
- Select to test every hand, last hand, or never.
- Use true or false, multiple choice, or self reporting.
- Display speed (seconds past) or accuracy (percentage of hands in current exercise correct).
- Choose to have program drive the pace at adjusted rates, or control the pace yourself.
- Allow program to highlight correction upon error.
- Optionally display decision-time progress bar.
- Position location testing by preference.