From National Blackjack Day
March 2, 3:2 is National Blackjack Day
Join the movement and celebrate National Blackjack Day on March 2nd #BlackjackDay by playing 3:2 blackjack, sharing your love of the game, and calling on the casino companies to keep 3:2 blackjack tables!
- The World Championship of Blackjack – Let’s Make This HappenI recently watched YouTube videos from the 2010 World Series of Blackjack and it made me curious about how we might bring an updated version to life. I’ve personally never played in a casino blackjack tournament, but from what I’ve seen they don’t resemble actual blackjack play so we’d suggest handling... Read more »
- National Blackjack Day 2017 Recap2017 was the 2nd full year of National Blackjack festivities and we had some great traction!The feature shown above on the marquee at The D Las Vegas was the favorite example of the day, but it wasn’t the only highlight. We are starting to see momentum for National Blackjack Day... Read more »
- National Blackjack Day Featured on High Roller RadioMore good momentum for National Blackjack Day this week. Check out the coverage on High Roller Radio with an interview about #NationalBlackjackDay and the related casino experience. The last question in the conversation was ‘How should we celebrate National Blackjack Day’. That is a great question and as a fan of the game... Read more »
- 12,000 Blackjack Tables in the U.S.I’m curious about the entire gaming industry, not just because I’m a blackjack player, but also as a marketer and gaming fan. One question I ask myself frequently when I’m playing is how many blackjack tables exist either at their casino or in a certain market. Luckily UNLV Gaming does an amazing... Read more »
- National Blackjack Day is March 2ndMarch 2nd – 3:2 – was chosen for a very specific reason. As I, and many other players and industry watchers smarter than me, have been highlighting in recent years more and more casinos are moving away from 3:2 payouts for blackjack and moving to 6:5. This trend is taking... Read more »