Blackjack The Forum is a friendly community where Blackjack players of all skill levels are welcome. Discuss basic strategies to card counting and advanced techniques like shuffle tracking in the Blackjack forums.
- It's been a month I started counting in BJ - so much frustration8-Deck (~69% penetration) BJ Pays 3-to-2 S17 DAS Resplit Aces (no double after splitting aces) Late Surrender Dealer Peeks on Aces & Tens for blackjack 1-10 Spread Zero heat (I go to a foreigner-only casino in Asia) (tables are always full - barely a chance to play heads on with the dealer)I am quite new to the Blackjack world... Read more »
- Want to travel the country and play Bj. Is getting an RV a good idea?I'm thinking about getting an RV to travel around the country to play bj. Like going on road trips for weeks at a time. Is this a good idea or is it better to get hotels? Has anyone here done this or know of anyone who has? What type of RV... Read more »
- What constitutes "Perfect Play"?I didn't know whether to hijack Tarzan's thread or to create a new one. So, without risking injury on my part, (nor to sabotage the Ape Man's thread itself), I shall ask here.While there seems to be some recent discussion about this idea of "Perfect Play", it got me wondering... Read more »
- Too Low of a Spread?Assuming I'm playing with a replenishable bankroll, is this spread too low to be effective? Any estimations on an approximate hourly rate (really interested to hear about this one, my guess is ~5-10$/hr)?(Hi-Lo, I18, 6D, DAS, double all, split up to 4 times, split aces up to 3, insurance, no... Read more »
- Halves Indexes Looking for Early Surrender IndexesHi, I use mainly Hi Lo, but sometimes when i can only play in tables with some people and slow and hard schuffle, i can use double halves (tag=1,2,2,3,2,1,0,-1,-2,-2). I do this for avoiding boredom also. I have all indexes from grosjean's book (beyond counting) though i dont have early surrender for... Read more »