Blackjack The Forum is a friendly community where Blackjack players of all skill levels are welcome. Discuss basic strategies to card counting and advanced techniques like shuffle tracking in the Blackjack forums.
- Do casinos really make mistakes by barring marginal counters?A comment made by houyi in a recent post caught my interest. He said: “I think we can all agree casinos waste their time on at least 90% of would-be counters, for a variety of reasons.” I’m starting a new thread since I don’t want to hijack his thread in... Read more »
- When to use "0" indexes other than 16 v 10I truncate to calculate my true count, using the indexes from Professional Blackjack. However, I know to, and have always performed the 16 v 10 index based on the running count, meaning I hit at RC -1, even though the TC would be 0 and I should technically be standing according... Read more »
- Hi DocIf you are reading this you found the right site. I hope I got you a little more interested in blackjack. The other blackjack site I recommended is https://www.blackjackinfo.com/. They have free basic strategy charts there along with a blackjack trainer game. My personal feeling is this site https://www.blackjacktheforum.com is presently... Read more »
- It's probably my Windows system, but, ..............Everyone, Many times when I hit "Reshuffle" CVBJ hangs. Or if it automatically reshuffles. I have Windows 10 Pro and have had a few problems with it. Anyways, I have plenty of processing power and RAM. Does anyone else have this? TIA. CVBJ Freezes.jpg Attached Images CVBJ Freezes.jpg (39.5 KB) ... Read more »
- simulation help?hello i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out with a screenshot of a simulation under the following conditions rules : H17, DAS, DA2, RSA, ES (full early surrender), ENHC. with one deck cut off out of six. 200 rounds per hour. Preferrably for small bankroll... Read more »