Blackjack The Forum is a friendly community where Blackjack players of all skill levels are welcome. Discuss basic strategies to card counting and advanced techniques like shuffle tracking in the Blackjack forums.
- Simple penetration questionDoes penetration affect the non card counting basic strategy player? I dropped into a casino that takes counter measures when they spot me. Today, I dropped in on the casino and started flat betting at a $10 table as the pit had seen me, got on the phone. Sure enough,… Read more »
- Blackjack pit in Central City closingI'm going to attempt to make my post slightly vague, but to anyone who plays in Blackhawk/Central City, they should realize which casino I'm referring to: The casino that has the pit on the same level as the front door, and the pit is an immediate left after walking in,… Read more »
- Does this contest have a positive EV?Let's say a casino had a contest where, for every $100 wagered throughout a specific 17 days you get one point, and the five players with the most points at the end wins $15k, 10k, 7.5k, 5k, and 2.5k respectively. The best BJ game has a HE of around .36%.… Read more »
- Deck penetration when playing live online games with KOHi, I'm pretty new to BJ and enjoy just playing recreationally and I'm under no illusion of making serious money. I've recently started counting and am going through the usual practise drills, and I'm there or thereabouts as basic strategy. I've been using KO/REKO as an unbalanced count whilst starting… Read more »
- Encore BostonThe Grand Opening was yesterday, and as expected the casino was very crowded. Parking is free (at least for now). -------------------Sunday night, the numerous BJ tables had a $50 minimum ($5000 max), 8 deck, all were ASM, late surrender. Some tables were BJ pays 3:2, other tables were 6:5. Penetration… Read more »