FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- 21 FAQs About Blackjack by Michael Dalton
- FAQs From rec.gambling – All the old FAQs from rec.gambling.blackjack
- Card Counting System Comparisons
- The Encyclopedia of Blackjack (Twenty-One) by Michael Dalton
- Mike Aponte
- Roger Baldwin
- Michael Canjar
- Michael Dalton
- All Stress Out – Handling a Bad Beat
- The 25th Silver Anniversary of the Blackjack Ball
- 10 Truths About Blackjack Advantage Play
- The 24th Annual Blackjack Ball (2020)
- The Best Blackjack Books of All Time
- Anatomy of a Card Counter
- The Art of Twenty-One
- Best Blackjack Books of All Time
- Blackjack Player’s Guide to Idiot Camouflage
- Ten Fun Ways to Look Like an Idiot
- Does blackjack have the “best” odds for the player?
- What is meant by the term “Las Vegas rules”?
- What is correct blackjack basic strategy?
- Do other players affect your long term expectation?
- When would I ever want to take insurance (or even money)?
- What is the worst common play in blackjack?
- Are single-deck blackjack games better than multi-deck games?
- If blackjack is really “beatable” then why aren’t you out there making millions of dollars instead of writing about it?
- How much money can I expect to win if I count cards?
- Isn’t card counting illegal?
- What is the “best” blackjack card counting system?
- What are the top play variations that yield the greatest gain for card counters?
- Michael Hall
- Brett Harris
- T. Hopper
- Steve Jacobs
- Lex Luthor and the Legion of Gamblerz!!
- David Sklansky
- Sklansky Talks Blackjack (Book Excerpt)
- Ralph Stricker
- Red Taylor
- Edward O. Thorp
- BJ21 Link Collection by Stanford Wong
- Blackjack Forum Gambling Library – Arnold Snyder resources
- rec.gambling.blackjack – Now on Google Groups
- Wikipedia Resources – Organized on BlackjackReview.com
- The Expected Value of an Advantage Blackjack Player by Kamron Jensen
SHUFFLE TRACKING / LOCATION PLAY
- Shuffle Tracking – Don Goren’s Response to Arnold Snyder’s comments on his shuffle tracking theories.
BJRNET OLD FILES
BLACKJACK REVIEW EDITORIALS by Michael Dalton
- Everything in Life is 50/50! [Winter 1998 – Issue 7.1]
- Losing is Part of the Game [Fall 1997 – Issue 6.4]
- Is Early Surrender Alive & Well? [Summer 1997 – Issue 6.3]
- Show me the Moneeey! [Spring 1997 – Issue 6.2]
- Surviving Today’s Casinos [Winter 1996 – Issue 6.1]
- Into CyberSpace… and Beyond! [Fall 1996 – Issue 5.4]
OLD TRIP & CONDITIONS REPORTS
- Blackjack Therapy – by Clarke Cant
- Casey Instruction Manual
- Doug Grant FAQ – from rec.gambling.blackjack
- Doug Grant VS Greate Bay Casino – civil action 1998
- Introduction to Probability by Grinstead and Snell