By Clarke Cant
Dedicated to Paul Keen, Craig Glossner, Harvey Cannon and Joe Perales.
ORIGINAL DISCLAIMER: This work is text only and lacks normal footnotes and bibliography to avoid format problems for readers who may be downloading this document with the wide variety of alias servers and formats they may be using on a casino trip. Print editions will include these items, but there should be adequate information, in text, to provide readers with source information.
Copyright © 2000-2005 Clarke Cant, a registered penname and alias.
Last Author Update: 04/19/05
Last Editor Update (formatting and a few typos only): 08/13/16, 06/22/18)
Some may consider this article as “off the wall” but I like to look at it as “thinking outside the box”. 🙂 It is my understanding that Clarke Cant was a major contributor to Arnold Snyder’s book The Blackjack Formula. Clarke Cant’s whereabouts are currently unknown to this editor. Have some info? Let me know.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1, entry points.
- Chapter 2, basic strategy fast and easy; your first step in advantage is couponomy.
- Chapter 3, the Blackjack Formula revised and revisited.
- Chapter 4, the truly optimal bankroll, to infinity and beyond.
- Chapter 5, Psi Blackjack is Limited
- Chapter 6, Bangers and other tasty tricks to do to a casino
- Chapter 4A, The rest of chapter 4 – patience rewarded
- Chapter 7, Shuffle Tracking to the Limits, how to use the blackjack formula for ST too.
- Chapter 8, Amazing health tips and tests of your attitudes to health. Yes too plans to build a muscle relaxer and blood cleanser.
- Chapter 9, how to beat those feared shuffle machines (and why they are probably illegal too).
- Chapter 10, Why I believe in Anarchy, Chaos and human progress.
- Chapter 11, Uston +/-, Zen, and Victor APC count indexes.
- Chapter 12, Moving on up…how high is the blackjack sky and how to safely climb on up
- APPENDIX A – Ruin and Distribution
- APPENDIX B – Showing the maximum profit and BJF for continuous shuffle machine games
- APPENDIX C – Estimating Bankroll Requirements