By Ahmed Sadulaev
Newbies are wondering if there are secrets to sports betting that lead to success and profits. But it is much more important at the initial stage to avoid common annoying mistakes. With Telecomasia.net, let’s learn how to bet on sports so that your first steps in betting don’t fail.
What you need to know about the bookmaker
One of the mistakes beginner bettors make is rushing to sign up to start playing. Before playing at a bookmaker’s office, do the following:
- Visit the site without registering on it;
- Study what kinds of sports are represented in the line, list of events, action line;
- Read the information section and the rules of the bookmaker;
- Find out the methods and conditions for replenishing your gaming account, withdrawing winnings;
- Try to fill in a betting coupon, check how bets are made in live;
- Calculate the bookmaker’s margin (commission included in the odds) in those sports and championships that interest you;
Before registering, be sure to check the bonus offers for new customers. Often, to receive such prizes, you need to give your consent or enter a promotional code in the registration form. Missing a moment like this will leave you without a welcome gift.
Do not forget about financial management
Often, a game in a bookmaker’s office begins with disappointment, with a quick loss of money. Unsurprisingly, the top secrets of sports betting professionals lie in choosing a financial management system for a gambling bank.
For example, the famous capper1)A “capper” is a person or company that provides (sells?) its bets (forecasts, analytics, etc). Cappers specialize in the analysis of sports events and forecast results. It is very important that the integrity and reputation of a capper be checked. J.R. Miller, who made millions from betting, argues that managing your finances correctly is much more important than choosing the outcomes of events.
He advocates an extremely conservative approach to the use of the game bank. It is advised to bet no more than 1% of the total amount of the deposit. You don’t have to stick to such a cautious style.
Learn the financial secrets of sports betting professionals, choose one of the bankroll management systems and stick to it strictly.
The key financial principle in betting is to play only with “free” money. In no case do not deposit funds in the bookmaker office that may be needed for personal or family needs, business.
Secrets of Sports Betting
No matter how well you know about a particular sport, this does not mean that you can make money on it. For beginners, the secret of the success of the game in the bookmaker office largely depends on the full use of auxiliary, training, expert information:
- Read analytical reviews, information and statistical summaries of championships, tournaments, competitions on which you bet;
- Visit the social network profiles of athletes, where you can also find out useful information, for example, in what condition and with what motivation a tennis player is approaching the next tournament;
- Choose a strategy of the game and stick to it strictly; chaotic and random betting is the main mistake many beginners make;
- Do not trust scammers who promise to sell you the results of match-fixing, win-win strategies, real ways of making money, etc.
There are many resources on the Internet offering strategies, sports betting secrets and betting earning schemes. Such advisors need to be treated with great caution. If you still want to turn to cappers for help, choose only those who have profiles on verifier sites with detailed prediction statistics.
How to avoid gambling addiction
In order not to face such a widespread problem as gambling addiction, follow these recommendations:
- Do not consider gambling in a bookmaker’s office as the main way to make money;
- When choosing a sports betting strategy, set a strict limit on the number of bets or funds spent per day, week, month;
- Do not strive to win back by any means, if several bets turned out to be unsuccessful;
- At the first symptoms of addiction, do not hesitate to seek help from relatives or specialists.
Any expert in betting was once a beginner player. The main task at the initial stage is not to suffer critical financial losses and not get sick with gambling addiction. With experience, you will be able to develop your style, choose the most profitable strategy, learn to place bets with a cool head.
|↑1||A “capper” is a person or company that provides (sells?) its bets (forecasts, analytics, etc). Cappers specialize in the analysis of sports events and forecast results. It is very important that the integrity and reputation of a capper be checked.|