- Collect exact (or approximate) dates for any and all historical events that are blackjack related.
- Create a database user interface tool so users can search and view these events.
You can check out the current development at:
- Blackjack and Card Counting History (Introduction)
- Blackjack History Database Tool (User Interface)
- Blackjack History Research Topics
- Blackjack Ball
- Casino closings
- Casino openings
- Losses (team play and otherwise)
- Movies / Shows
- Publish Dates
- Wins (team play and otherwise)
As of February 2018, I have managed to record over 400 events in the database. My goal is to double this number by the end of the year… but I need your help. If you know of a blackjack historical event that is not already listed, I want to hear from you.
Please submit your event using our contact form, leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please provide as much detail and/or proof of the event.
If you want to speak to me in person, just email me your phone number or request that I send you my phone number.
Editor / Publisher
Blackjack Review Network
Legal Blackjack Games in the USA – Circa 1998
Originally published in the last issue of Blackjack Review magazine Vol 7 Issue 1