I have only six seats remaining for my August 9th Optimal Baccarat Seminar in Las Vegas Nevada, at the Tuscany Hotel/Resort. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible so you don’t get shut out. This 7 hour session covers topics such as:
- Mathematics for establishing house advantage in baccarat
- Value of offering side bets in baccarat.
- How to establish table betting limits both per spot minimums and table limits.
- The effect of using match play coupons and promotional chips.
- Advantage play in baccarat: card counting side bets
- Advantage play in baccarat: Attacking the ribbon spread
- Advantage play in baccarat: Manipulating card positioning (sorts)
- Cheating: Marking cards in baccarat
- Cheating: Switch cards in baccarat
- Attacking card sequence: Recording sequence during the cut and card spread
- Attacking card sequence: Recording sequence by penetrating card security
- Future attacks on baccarat
- The best procedures for your baccarat games
For more information and registration forms, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of attending this one-day seminar is $500 per person. The seminar includes snacks and drinks, handouts, and a certificate of completion. The Tuscany Suites is located a short distance from the Las Vegas Strip on Flamingo Road. If you have any questions email me email@example.com or call me 702-423-5734.