September 13, 2016
Dear Friends and Business Associates,
The Southwest Table Game Seminar is coming to Albuquerque New Mexico!!
I will be holding two-day Table Game seminar on October 18th and 19th, 2016 at the Crown Plaza Hotel and Resort near downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Southwest Table Game Seminar is a “hybrid” two-day seminar:
Day 1 session concerns different methods and procedures that will increase revenue in table games
Day 2 session deals with areas of game protection and reveal different techniques used by today’s advantage players and cheaters, and provide the table game executive and surveillance professional tips and hints how to detect and prevent unnecessary losses in revenue.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE URL BELOW:
If you have any questions, please feel free in contacting me at email@example.com or 702-423-5734. Take care, good luck and I hope to see you in Albuquerque the end of middle of October!
Bill Zender and Associates
I have only six seats remaining for my August 9th Optimal Baccarat Seminar in Las Vegas Nevada, at the Tuscany Hotel/Resort. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible so you don’t get shut out. This 7 hour session covers topics such as:
- Mathematics for establishing house advantage in baccarat
- Value of offering side bets in baccarat.
- How to establish table betting limits both per spot minimums and table limits.
- The effect of using match play coupons and promotional chips.
- Advantage play in baccarat: card counting side bets
- Advantage play in baccarat: Attacking the ribbon spread
- Advantage play in baccarat: Manipulating card positioning (sorts)
- Cheating: Marking cards in baccarat
- Cheating: Switch cards in baccarat
- Attacking card sequence: Recording sequence during the cut and card spread
- Attacking card sequence: Recording sequence by penetrating card security
- Future attacks on baccarat
- The best procedures for your baccarat games
For more information and registration forms, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of attending this one-day seminar is $500 per person. The seminar includes snacks and drinks, handouts, and a certificate of completion. The Tuscany Suites is located a short distance from the Las Vegas Strip on Flamingo Road. If you have any questions email me email@example.com or call me 702-423-5734.